Welcome to Paradise! I am convinced that your stay in our GLAMPING will be marvelous and unforgettable. For your peace of mind, we inform you that we have developed a biosecurity protocol to provide our characteristic hospitality under the highest health standards. Following all the recommendations of the Ministry of Health and competent government authorities, we invite you to live a unique and safe GLAMPING experience.
Arrival at GLAMPING
• Upon arrival you will be received by a person who will guide you from the parking lot to the reception. Body temperature measurement will be carried out before entering Faith GLAMPING Dome and your personal registration data and signing of welcoming document and responsibility Consent for stay at Faith Glamping Dome.
If the temperature marks 38 degrees or more, admission will not be allowed and it will be recommended to seek medical advice.
Every guest, supplier and collaborator must proceed to the hand washing station and shoe disinfection carpet before entering our facilities or enjoying our services.
• Prior to arrival, your Geodetic Dome will go through a detailed and thorough cleaning and disinfection protocol using specialized products for pathogen removal.
• The same procedure will be carried out when requesting the cleaning of your dome. (Only if you request it in advance otherwise we will not perform daily cleanings to avoid contact. The staff in charge will wear a mask at all times.
Distance and Bubbles
• Warmth and personalized treatment it characterizes us and therefore we will continue to provide the hospitality and warmth that distinguishes Faith as a unique Glamping experience in the Southern Caribbean of Costa Rica. However, we incorporate physical distance protocols to protect health. These will apply in all areas of GLAMPING including common area, trails, reception, etc.
• Please do not break your social bubble, respecting the recommended social distancing (1.8 meters).
Recommendations for our Happy Glampers and guests
• Together we will go ahead! Each of us can take actions and precautions to take care of everyone’s health and well-being.
• If you develop any suspicious symptoms, please inform us. We will take measures to protect you and provide you with isolation while seeking medical assistance as necessary.
• We have equipped our common areas and domes with gel alcohol dispensers for regular disinfection of your hands.
• We will provide a glass bottle with drinking water to each dome. However, when possible, we recommend bringing your own bottle of refillable water to stay hydrated and safe. We have “eco filter” filtered water accessible in the common area.
• As a hotel policy and to avoid COVID-19 infections, it is requested:
– Wear a mask at check in and check out.
– Wear a mask and maintain social distancing at all times in common areas.
Same-day antigen and PCR tests now available at Costa Rica’s international airports!
For your convenience, the test facilities, adjacent to or very close to the international airports of San José (SJO) and Liberia (LIR) of Costa Rica, are now available.
• To travel to the United States (and some other countries), you can schedule your Covid antigen test on the day of your departure. Please note that you must arrive at the airport four hours before the scheduled boarding time. The results of the antigen test are provided in one hour.
PCR tests are available at many CR clinics for all countries that require a negative COVID test before arrival. Laboratories provide results the next day or rapid results in three hours (additional fees apply). Please plan according. We will gladly answer any questions you may have.
For more information and programming options, visit: https://bit.ly/appointmenttestcovid
If you prefer, we can help you organize your appointment in a nearby laboratory where you will get your result in 48 hours.
This unprecedented situation forces us to constantly monitor and adjust our policies. Every day we will comply with the provisions of the Ministry of Health, adapting measures to provide the safest possible experience. If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Without a doubt, this Pandemic has been a time of severe challenges and uncertainty. At Faith Glamping our main objective is to guarantee the safety and well-being of our Happy Glampers and guests.
We have received the SAFE TRAVELS Certification through the ICT Costa Rican Tourism Institute. This means that at Faith GLAMPING Dome Costa Rica we apply strict protocols and guidelines to prevent COVID-19.
The Safe Travels seal allows travelers to recognize companies around the world that have implemented health and hygiene protocols that are aligned with WTTC’s Global Safe Travel Protocols.